1942 – 2020
Comments : Off
The practice was founded by Paul O’Dwyer in Malahide in 1976 – beginning as O’Dwyer & Partners and later changing to O’Dwyer & Associates in 1983. Before setting up his own practice, Paul worked with both of Ireland’s most celebrated architectural firms, Michael Scott & Partners and Stephenson Gibney & Associates. He was project architect on the Central Bank, Dame Street, Dublin with Stephenson & Gibney Architects.
Paul was still an active member of the practice when he passed away in March 2020.